cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moan moan moan

3 REPLIES 3
Caroluna

Re: moan moan moan

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha heeeehhhee, thank you thank you thank you. I'm just going out with a good friend and I'll pop in the market to get a grip.... love C
jillybee

Only had DIEP...you should be fine,pull yourself together,I had loads of surgery,don't know what your problem is,people far worse off than you....NOT....BE KIND TO YOURSELF....only a DIEP😉That is major sugery,it is huge,the impact is enormous.You are being very normal,my wall was hit day after surgery,and went on for days.My surgery was short notice.Was on cancellation list,so had 2 hours to sort everything....it wasn't easy.

You will be fine,have a good cry,it will all pass.Take care,lots of hugs....💓💞💓💞💓💞

Janey2

Hi Caraluna. You're definitely not a lightweight and "only" isn't only at all. Major surgery is so traumatic and breast cancer more so, regardless of type. When did you have surgery? A wise old nurse friend of mine told me to be prepared for "the wall" about 3 days after surgery. Boy was she right, it felt like supercharged baby blues and my lovely partner had no idea what to do with me. This forum is so wonderful and a safe place to vent. Huge hugs x
Caroluna

moan moan moan

Just feeling pickled off, and really nothing to moan about but feel weary, and DIEP scar pulling and can't drive yet, and know I shouldn't be fed up, only had DCIS, so dodged the rads and chemo, but I didn't want this and I miss my breast. Sorry to be a lightweight, I'll woman up tomorrow.