Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving on. ? hypnosis

4 REPLIES 4
hazelmary

Re: moving on. ? hypnosis

Hello,

I can recommend a book and CD that has helped me, its called "Mindfullness, a practical guide to finding peace in a frantic world" by Mark Williams and Danny Penman.

It would be great if you could perhaps look in your local libray to see if they have copies of these type of books. It seems that mindfullness meditation is quite popular at the moment.

I found this CD very calming and it includes about 8 guided meditations.

Hazel

BlackSwan

You can get self-hynosis/hypnotherapy CDs from Amazon (and elsewhere on the web). Much cheaper than going to a hynotherapist.

There is a lot of hype about hynosis and its potential benefits, but if you get a CD with nice background music and a therapist with an accent/voice you find soothing, it can be very relaxing and you can play it whenever you want (but not while driving or operating machinery etc as they sometimes send you to sleep).

TaylorJ

Hi, I have sent you a PM. 

Jo_BCC

Hi amd66

Our helpline team will be only too happy to talk to you about your worries and concerns, do give them a ring.  Also I have put for you below the link to one of BCC's publications you might find helpful.

http://www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/moving-forward/moving-forward-support-you-after-tre...

Take care,

Jo, Moderator

amd66

moving on. ? hypnosis

Hi ladies, have been sharing on forum for a while and finding it hard, I know I have changed and its not eady wyo join back in with things.  I wonder uf anyone has had hypnosis.  I dont think about it coming back and was vert mattervof fact during treatment.  Not sure how I would explain it to therapist byt want to find that joy

button again, 

wthankyou if any one has had a go,

Anne x