multi focal tumours1 oestrogen pos 1oestrogen neg

Hi anyone else insame boat or can give me any advice. Had left mastectomy and lac. no spread to lymph nodes grade 2. Have been advised will be on tamoxifen for 5 years and will prob need chemo. Thought could just have tam with zoladex but cos 1 pos 1 neg not the case. Seeing oncologist thurs want to have some quetions ready.
Would love to chat to someone about it
Love cazzb

Hi Cazzb

I too had 2 lumps, it is 3 1/2 since my diagnoses and my second lump was only detected 4 months after I had had a lumpectomy and rads, there was no node involvement. I am due to see the surgeon for my 12 month visit tomorrow and I am going to ask a little more about the pathology report on the tumours. I was told that I was HER 2 neg and 100% oestrogen positive, I was also grade 2 and grade 1 for the 2nd, the surgeon didn’t think that I needed the chemo, but after talking to my oncologist she recommended it purely on the basis that there were two lumps, and looking back I am glad that I had it. I had 3 or 4 zoladex injections, but decided that because I had really finished with my family that I would have an ooperectomy, which was a very simple operation. So now I am on Arimidex for the foreseeable future. I have posted something on ‘after treatment has finished’ and some of the girls who answered me gave me some interesting information, so perhaps you could have a look? Good luck on Thursday, let me know how you get on.
Debbie x

Hi Debbie
Thanx for the info. Didnt realise that you could get zoladex injection thought just tablets.I too have finished with having kids got boy 11 and girl 10 but chemo scares me, especially thought that it could cause further cancers down the line.Will have a look on ‘after treatment…’ and see if I can pick up any info. What was the op for? not heard of it bfore. Will let you know how i get on on thurs!
Thanx again caz x