my beautifull sister

After four and half years from being diagnosed with grade 2 breast cancer,and two lots of chemo yesturday morning at 8am my beautifull sister angela passed away peacefully,at least she is free from this terrible disease,i dont know how we will get through this.how do me and my family get through this.

RIP Angela.

so sorry…RIP Angela x

So sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. Take things one day at a time and be kind to yourself. At least she is now at peace and no longer has to endure this disgusting disease. If you bring back the good times in your mind, even though that will be hard to do without tears at first, you will find it comforting to remember her as time passes. All the best to you and your family. RIP. Sue xx

my beautifull sister Angela went on her last journey out of this world yesterday 2n December in a beautifull white carriage and two beautifull white shire horses,the very best send off we could give her.she was a beautifull daughter,a wonderfull mother,fantastic sister and a loving grandmother.you live on in our hearts and memories angela.dad will look after you till we all meet again.
your loving sister
jean xxx

Hi Jean,

On behalf of the moderation team here at BCC, please accept our sincere condolences on the sad loss of your sister.

Anna, BCC Facilitator

Jean

Heartfelt sympathies.

CM
x

Xxxxx