my wound has started leaking

I took my bra off last night and there is fluid leaking from the y part of the wound in my armpit , it had stopped when I talked to the breast care nurse this morning  so she said it would be fine till after the weekend  and keep an eye on it  this afternoon but it has started oozing even more this afternoon . Its not painful  and the fluid is pinkish , I am on flucloxacillin for 2 more days  will the fluid keep draining from the little hole or will it gradually dry up ? I didnt ask what to do if it started leaking again I have some sterile gauze swabs that I am keeping over the hole and I have contacted the district nurse team they said they would visit sometime tonight

I see the surgeon on wednesday next week so I guess not too long to wait

Rowan

I would see the nurse or doctor. Last Friday my wound on my back was sore, I just bathed it in salt & water & on Saturday it opened right up. I now have to get it packed & dressed a couple of times a week.
So, I would get it seen to, infections can spread quite quickly. Hope all’s well & that you’re feeling better soon. -x-