4 REPLIES 4
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: new here and waiting....

Good luck! I hope that all goes well xx
Guest user
Not applicable

I have my appointment for Tuesday at 8.45...quicker than I expected..

Dear kimjessnella

Welcome to the forum. I am sure other members will soon be along to offer support.

You might also find it helpful to talk things over with one of our helpliners. They will be able to offer practical information and emotional support. Opening times are 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays. The number is 0808 800 6000

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Bumping to the top for a reply please as I do not know the answer myself. You have done all the right things and had yourself checked by the GP . The waiting around is the worst but try not to google anymore and just keep busy until the scan date comes through. We will all be thinking of you and wishing you well. Congratulations onyour wedding and I love yourgroovy footwear for dancing in. Well done you. Take care. Love Tracy xxx
Guest user
Not applicable

new here and waiting....

Hi all
I am new here and found this site when looking for information.
I saw my doctor on Tuesday after having a strange feeling in my right breast for a few months but with a hectic life (my dad died 8 weeks ago and I got married almost 2 weeks ago) I did not think much about it but during our honeymoon I noticed my breast was feeling odder and started to feel hot a number of times.
I mentioned it to my hubby who said he thought it felt a little different.
I took myself off to the doctor who after examining me decided i need to have a scan as the effected breast does feel lumpier and a little different.
I went to the doctor expecting to be told it was fine not expecting an immediate referal for a scan.
There is not a specfic lump as such it just feels as I did when pregnant but only in one breast and tender under the armpit.
Can breast cancer feel like this?