new here

Hi all I have been reading your threads for a while and find them very supportive I had a recall from mamogram on weds and I have a 14 mm hard lump the team took a biopsy and told me that they would be very surprised if its benign. Heyho but the real bad timing is that my mum was at the same clinic the day before to see the consultant as she now has secondary brest cancer, because of this I just haven’t been able to tell anyone in my family cause its just too much worry for them so I am on my own with this until I get results in a fortnights time 

<li-spoiler>?</li-spoiler>

Hilindylou

The waiting is the worst especially if you’re not sharing the worry. Hoping it is benign for you. 

Sparkle xxx

Hi there,

this is a relaitvely quiet part of the forum… under the Have i got breast cancer heading, there are sections re screenings appts and waiting for results… i feel you would get more support there, and if your results are showing you do not have BC… everyone will be delighted fir you. None of us wanted that diagnosis anyway.

In addition, so sorry to hear abiut your mum, there are also sections for relatives and those with secondary diagnosis. Really feel for you, thinking of you too,

Much love and best wishes

Hello hilindylou and welcome to the BCC forums

I am sorry to read that you have this worry about yourself and your Mum and have to wait so long for your results, our helpliners are back on Monday so please feel free to call and talk your concerns through on 0808 800 6000. Lines are open 9-5 weekdays and Sat 10-2 (closed today for maintenance)

Take care
Lucy BCC

Thanks all x