Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new to the site

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_BCC

Re: new to the site

Hi vivibell

Firstly, welcome to the forums, I am sure you will find it a great source of information and support.

I'm sorry to read of your diagnosis, the first few days and weeks are always difficult when coming to terms with things and getting to grips with your treatment plans, etc.

As well as the support you are receiving on the forums you might find it helpful to order the BCC resources pack. It has been specifically designed for those newly diagnosed and contains information to help you better understand your diagnosis, test results and the various treatments available. If you would like to order a copy just follow the link bellow:-

http://www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/diagnosed-breast-cancer/resource-pack-primary-early...

Also, do give the helpline a ring if you need any further support or information. They're on 0808 800 6000. Open 9-5 Monday to Friday and 9-2 Saturday.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Patchit

Re: new to the site

Morning Vivibell

Sorry to read of your diagnosis. You will find lots of help and support on here, I certainly have found it invaluable. You might be better off posting on the newly diagnosed with breast cancer thread as there will be other ladies in exactly the same situation as you are at the moment. I am sure one of the moderators will be along soon to move you over, or you could just post directly on there.

With best wishes
Joan x

Guest user
Not applicable

new to the site

Hi, i am new to the sight. Have had a lumpectomy and now facing disission on whether to go on with chemo or just radio and tamoxifen?
I had a grade 3 lump removed. Also not sure how this site works?