Evening ladies, I hope there is room for a little one in here? I was diagnosed in Feb and am half way through fec-t. Today I have been told I have liver mets. Although I kind of new it was coming I’m still all over the place, I have a small baby and a 5 yr old.
Any advice welcomed xxx

Hi dh

I am sorry to read of you’re recent diagnosis.  I’m sure some of the other users will be a long soon to offer you their experiences and support. 

In the meantime if you need to talk things through do give the BCC helpline a call on 0808 800 6000.  Here you can share your feelings and concerns with someone who will offer you a listening ear as well as emotional support and practical information.  Lines are open Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

My heart goes out to you. There are many people here who are willing to listen and help you. You’re not alone so feel free to say whatever you like. Stay strong - there are many inspiration stories which give us all hope. The shock I find is the hardest to deal with. Each new thing is so scary.
Have you been told if your treatment is going to change? Reach out to as many people as you can for help and support. Take care xxxx

Hi,dh,so sorry you have had to join us but as roxy has said there are lots of ladies on here still going strong after many,many years. It’s a very scary time when you are first told the news,we have all been there and know how you feel. But just ask away and there is always someone to chat to on here,offer advice,support or just send you a cyber hug.
So that’s what I’m doing sending you a huge cyber hug,Helen xxxxx

Hi dh, I’ve been looking for you as we hadn’t heard how you got on Tuesday. I see there’s another hurdle in the way for you, such a crappy disease. Does your treatment plan change ? I’ll be with you all the way Lisa x