cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

newly diagnosed of BC

3 REPLIES 3
Kat8772

Re: newly diagnosed of BC

Hi kaka, how did you get on I'm currently sitting with the same results as yourself and have just been told I have a 90% chance of the cancer not coming back but if I want chemo I could have a 95% chance of it not coming back. My oncologist had left the decision with me really confused at the moment. Will also need to take tamoxifen for the next 10 years. 

kaka

Thanks for sharing evs_71..im afraid of chemotherapy bec i heard a lot of things about the side effects. But still i need to follow whatever my future onco will advice me to do. Now my surgeon want me to have bone scan, upper abdomen ultrasound and ovary check😊before i proceed to oncologist. Have a nice day everybody😇😊God is the great healer.
evs_71

Good luck with oncologist. Maybe no chemo as lymph nodes ok, but probably Tamoxifen. I'm having chemo, surgery and radiotherapy, as lymph nodes involved, followed by Tamoxifen 🙂
kaka

newly diagnosed of BC

Hi!just had right breast mastectomy last sept 4, 2015. Got home with 2 drains for breast and axilla and after 1 week i'm speedy recovered from the operation..thank God for that.  My surgeon told me that the result from the histopath is IDC Stage 2..mass measured 2.5cm with no cancer seen in the lymph nodes.  ER/PR positive and HER2 negative...need to see medical onco to discuss what is the best treatment for my case.  Hope and pray that i will pass this trial im facing now.