cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

newly diagnosed

4 REPLIES 4
rosehip

Re: newly diagnosed

Hello, thankyou so much for taking the time to reply, i did get my insurance sorted and i was entitled to the payout, it doe'snt make what i have been through go away but it has enabled my husband and I to do now what we had been putting of until we were retired ( buy a motorhome and start touring!) I had my lumpectomy in july and will be starting radiation therapy in october and also taking tamoxifen, we are now looking forward again!!!

lexilou3

Hi there, sorry to hear of your diagnosis. My insurance wasnt with Norwich union, but was in a similar situation. Once full pathology is known i would contact your company again, they know their provisions. I fiund the claims team i dealt with excellent, and the process once full pathology known was simple. Thinking of you at this tricky time, thankfully 2014 is all a but of a blurr to me niw x x
Jill1998
Community Champion

Hi Rosehip,most ladies I have spoken to have had their policies pay out for breast cancer,hope you get it sorted.
Lizzy_BCC

Hi rosehip, 

I am sorry you are going through this difficult time and I am sure some of our users will be along to offer their support.

In the meantime please do call our helpline at 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk to you about cover and offer a friendly ear. The opening hours are below.

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Wednesday 9am-7pm,
Saturday, 9am-1pm

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

rosehip

newly diagnosed

Hi i have just been diagnosed with breast cancer, they say its in the early stages about 10mm in size and a grade 1, having read my critical illness cover with the norwich union i realize i may not be covered to make a claim, has anyone had dealings with norwich union that can offer advice please.