not sure where to put this.....but need to ask about sex

Ok, am on the tamoxifen bit now. Surgery, chemo, rads done. Sex life pretty much non existent whilst all that crap was going on, but now feeling more like me, and well…hey ho

It hurt. A fair wack, without getting mega graphic, but just ouch! Other ‘stuff’ has been fine, but wanted to see (if you don’t mind sharing) is anyone else finding this? Esp if you are on tamoxifen. Any hints on how to sort would be good.

Hi vic55, 

I am sorry to hear you are going through this difficult time and I am sure some of our users will be around to offer their advice and support.

You may also want to join our Sex and relationships private board which I have linked below. This is a very supportive board and  cannot be seen by anyone on the open forum. Once you are logged in as a user you can join and see the posts.

forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Sex-and-relationships-private/gp-p/Sexrelationship

In the meantime you can always call oursupport line at 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk to you about tamoxifen and its side effects and offer a friendly ear.

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Digital Community Assistant