cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not sure with new site if i am in right place

4 REPLIES 4
myrtleju

Re: not sure with new site if i am in right place

Thank you Chris, Julie and Dan for your kind words and thoughts xxxAll went well with the mammo today was a wee bit uncomfortable on operated on boob but hey ho it didnt last long and the nurse was as gentle as she could be and very kind.love and gebtle hugs Ju xxx
dawnhc

Hi myrtleju,

I wonder if what you are looking for is a thread for menopausal women
http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/community/forums/more-mature-post-menopausal-women?page=20
It started up back in October 2010.

Best of luck for the one year mammo - always a milestone so lets hope you are cracking open the bubbly.

Dawn
xx

JulieD
Community Champion

Hi myrtleju,
I'm 52 but feel older!
Seriously, I just wanted to wish you luck, hope all goes well and you enjoy your champagne!
Julie x
JCJ

Hi Myrtleju
Not sure there is an over 60's area as such, but you're welcome here anyway! I'm sure you must be nervous facing anniversiary mammo! I'm dreading mine already, and I'm still in the middle of rads following WLE 22nd Feb. The sight of the mobile screening van gives me the heeby geebies already! (My lump was discovered by a routine mammo - sometimes I find myself BLAMING the mobile van!!)
Good Luck on Friday. I'll keep everything crossed for an 'all clear'! Hope you get to crack that champagne. Chris xxx
myrtleju

not sure with new site if i am in right place

was tryimg to find t he more mature ladies bit being an over 60 lady but hope this finds someone some where.I posted last yeat regarding having a lumpectomy followed by rads had a few probs ie infections etc etc due to med i was taking before op due to Ra but Tomorrow I go for year after Mammo followed by meeting with onc Dr on friday hoping all is going to be ok we have a bottle of champane with 2 posh glasses son brought us for xmas lets hope we can crack the bottle and use glasses will keep you informed xxxxxxx