not worried but

not worried but

not worried but This is the third time i have been refered to the breast clinic the first two times were for lumps in the right breast near and in my armpit, after ultra sound scan the first time which is about four years ago and a mamagram and an ultra sound about two years ago, I was told I had nothing to worry about I had very dence tissue in my breat that made results more difficult to read but they were sure it was fatty lumps.

Went to my doctor with a lump on right breast last thursday this time in a different place and the lump to me feels different, also I have had discharge from my nipple in this breast which is clear, the doctor has refered me for a two week appointment, although this still hasnt come through, but says he is sure that it is the same as the other lumps. I am not feeling the same as i did the last two times in fact Iam very calm, part of me thinks that iam over reacting and what must my doctor think. the other part thinks how many times can you go before you get bad news.

The only person that know about this is my husband as I am sure people would think not again, I suppose I am looking for somone else opinion on this as I am scared in case the results last time were false negatives.

Hi Samme

Sorry you are having such a bad time having to keep going back to the clinic. If you feel you can’t tell people everyone on this site will be always very willing to listen. As you will have seen from past posts the worst time is all the waiting you seem to have to do your imagination goes wild. Make sure you get all the answers you want this time and push them till they give them. No point in saying don’t worry but try to keep busy and keep posting on here.
Take care of yourself.
Love
beverley

Hi Samme

Wanted to send you a hug…its just pants waiting…that was me 5 months ago…
My advice to you based on what happened to me ( see profile) is push and push for a needle biopsy…my scans were clear…i shant go into details but no one believed me for 18 months…lets just say i was right…all better now thankfully…

I had discharge, large lump, inverting nipple and that still wasnt enough for them…jump up and down til you are satisfied!!!

Good luck and keep us all posted
Anna xx

thanks a lot, think I will push more this time, I think its to do with my age they always quote this, but I know of people who have had breast cancer younger than me.

thanks again

samme