Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

opened the champers

5 REPLIES 5
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: opened the champers

Enjoy the moment mrytleju for this happen once in our life..always be happy. Have a nice day.
myrtleju

yes firecracker has been a bit of a crap year well 2 years I have other health probs ie RA 2010 fell broke me nose and cheek bone ouch.....early 2011 BC diagnosed coped with op and rads and then bless me life 4 days before xmas fell and broke me ankle in 2 places was funny cos today my onc Dr 's first words where "oh no fractures today" bless her Sascha been following your posts my thoughts are with you stay posative xxxxxxxxxx
myrtleju

yes firecracker has been a bit of a crap year well 2 years I have other health probs ie RA 2010 fell broke me nose and cheek bone ouch.....early 2011 BC diagnosed coped with op and rads and then bless me life 4 days before xmas fell and broke me ankle in 2 places was funny cos today my onc Dr 's first words where "oh no fractures today" bless her Sascha been following your posts my thoughts are with you stay posative xxxxxxxxxx
FireCracker111

Hurray for you, Myrtle! And congratulations, what a year you must have had.
Now... ENJOY!
xo

Sascha

So pleased for you - looking forward to being where you are......!!!

E N J O Y......

myrtleju

opened the champers

Further to my earlier post went to see Onc today for results following first year mammo earlier in week and its all clear .Been saving a bottle of champers son brought us for xmas ...... was going to put it in fridge this morming but thought no dont tempt things........all went well and now I am on 6mth checks and annual mammos. Hubby took me for a meal out on way home and bottle went in fridge when we got back bout an hour ago it was POP POP FIZZ FIZZ bubbles up me nose at the moment I am on a high. My thoughts are with all who are still undergoing treatment or waiting for results xxxx