Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pain in chest wall

3 REPLIES 3
luluspice

Re: pain in chest wall

Hi Peggysue,
I still have tissue expanders in - until August, but I have chest wall pain & fat necrosis - double MX was last August. Plastics guy say its due to Rads still tightening tissue, he will sort fat necrosis at next surgery as he's a bit of a perfectionist! 🙂 - who am I to argue, never been here before. Guess time will tell.:)
carrie35

I had surgery to my chest wall and yes had some pain too but didn't last long. Now 18 months on I have dull ache mainly in arm pit where took out my lymph glands. Scar feels tight sometimes. Guess will never be normal so just have to get on with it. At least still alive for the moment!!!

Lilac_Blue

Peggysue, for about the first six months out of surgery, I had dull pain and shooting pains on/off in my chest. My surgeon was not overly concerned and about three months ago they stopped and I'm coming up to one year. Why not call you PS and see if you can be seen next week for a quick check.
Gentle hugs to you,
LB, x
Guest user
Not applicable

pain in chest wall

hi, has anyone experienced 'trapped nerve pain' in the chest wall caused by scar tissue and a lump of fat necrosis? i've had a mastectomy and reconstructive surgery.