pain in ribs

Hi

Has anyone had painful and tender ribs after rads. it is two and half months since i finished rads now i have pain in ribs and cant wear my bra for long.

I had mx and ANC last november and have still got numb areas in arm and back

jenny x

hi jenny

i had mx and anc in march, got 1 week of rads left and this weekend i started with pain in ribs back and front. i’m going to ask tommorow what it might be, i’ll let you know what they tell me.

i also have the numb areas, i dont think thats going to change much.

angie xx

Yes I have the pain in ribcage for a while. Finished rads now and still cant wear bra for long. Got the numb ares in arm and chest since op in July

I have the same issue and it gets better and then gets bad again. I think it has to do with lifting with my left arm. They removed one lymph node under that arm and if I pickup my granddaughter, 23 lbs, I seem to have worse pain. I cannot stand a bra and wear a stretch camisole instead. I have large breasts and that really does not give me much support.  Have you consulted your doctor? I am six months out of lumpectomy and radiation. Thanks!

Dear Jenny,

I have the same issue and it gets better and then gets bad again. I think it has to do with lifting with my left arm. They removed one lymph node under that arm and if I pickup my granddaughter, 23 lbs, I seem to have worse pain. I cannot stand a bra and wear a stretch camisole instead. I have large breasts and that really does not give me much support.  Have you consulted your doctor? I am six months out of lumpectomy and radiation. Thanks!

Debbie