painful breasts

hi need some advice really i have got sore breast all over really including the nipple, i am 39 and have had a hysterectomy about 6 yrs ago, i have very large breasts 36h. i did go to the Dr the other day, but felt she brushed me off saying it was hormonal that even though i have had a hysterectomy (i kept my ovaries,) i can still get sore boob each month round what would be my menstrual cycle, but i have never had this before. i don’t have a lump but my boobs feel very lumpy inside like the do when you have had a baby and your milk stats to come in. i no its probably nothing, but I’m quite worried can any one help ??

Hi there
Sorry you are having problems, can’t really help with your symptoms, as my case is different, but you should go back and see another GP if you are still worried. It is awful when you feel “brushed off” by a medical professional, if you were not concerned, you obviously would not have gone in the first place! Is ther another GP in the practice that you feel you would be able to talk to? If they still think there is no problem, you should feel reassured, not still concerned.
Good luck, post again if it helps, there is always someone here who has had the experience!

Lizzy M