cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

panic

3 REPLIES 3
x-sand

Re: panic

thank you we have a meeting with the oncologist on tuesday so take it from there x

evs_71

I had an MRI after my second FEC, and there was no change in the tumour size at all. They expect 50% reduction ideally.  They have abandonded the chemo plan for now, and I am going for surgery next week and will resume the T part of FEC-T after my op, and then on for radiotherapy. After the oncologist saw the scan result, they had a meeting and they all agreed to switch my plan to surgery for now. Good Luck x

Janet_BCC

Hi x-sand

Welcome to the BCC Forum.  I'm sure other members will soon be along to offer you some support.

You might also find it helpful to give our Helpline a call.  They will be able to offer you practical information and emotional support.  They are open from 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays.  The number is 0808 800 6000.  (The Helpline will not be open on Saturday May 16th due to an equipment upgrade)

You might be interested in the Chemo monthly threads begun by members who started their chemo in the same month.  I've attached a link to the May group:

http://forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Chemotherapy-monthly-threads/sstarting-chemo-May-2015/m-p/94...

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

x-sand

panic

hi im all new to this but got myself in such a state , had a scan today (tomorrow is 3rd lot of FEC) before changing to herceptin  3 more chemos before surgery then radio . anyway the lady doing the scan told me she saw no change in the size at all , i dont know what i was expecting but wasnt that .I just want to know is this normal ? I cant get thro to the cancer care team as they are all busy totally panicking incase the chemo not working x thanks anyone Sand x