Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paranoid???

3 REPLIES 3
coll26

Re: paranoid???

Thanks fairyb for reply.

I suffer from anxiety to start with so of course this has added fuel to the fire!

Its so hard not to be over vigilant now but I suppose thats both a good and bad thing in terms of being aware but not to the extent of obsessing constantly over it!

You take care and thanks for replying 🙂 xxx
fairyb

Or ring the helpline in the morning. They'll probably be able to settle your mind too xx
fairyb

Hi coll. No you're not alone in your "after clinic anxiety" I am the same. My lumps are still there and very very painful. (iI'm going to be starting starflower oil capsules for the pain when I can get to my local health store)
if you get it drained again just ask the doctor to examine you again and ask him the questions you need answering. I promise you he won't mind. Lumps bumps and sore boobies. We don't have an easy time do we.
😕
coll26

paranoid???

Hi
Was wondering if anyone this paranoid or if my anxiety is in overdrive?!

Found a lump during breastfeeding early last week went to gp who referred to breast clinic. As we are fortunate to have bupa I had my appt friday where I saw consultant (and also professor) surgeon who examined me and diagnosed milk cyst and drew off the milk by fna. He said good chance lump will refill which it has, but that procedure can be repeated when necessary.

problem is I keep doubting everything, thinking he has missed something and convincing myself I have different symptoms etc and that it is something more sinister. I keep thinking does my breast look dimpled etc but then he examined me so surely he would have noticed if so?!

Is this my mind playing tricks after the shock of finding the lump last week?

I didn't have a mammogram etc as he said with bf would be difficult with milk showing up etc.

I can go back obviously to have it redrained where I would hope he re examins.

Feel like I am going mad!