problems with implant?

Hi lovely people, just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience to me - had a mx with immediate implant recon last July and over the last few weeks I’ve noticed ridges appearing that are getting more and more noticable. I phoned my BCN about it this week and she said sometimes there can be a problem with implants and has made me an appointment to see my consultant week after next. I’m not worried that these are ‘lumps’, more what the problem might be with the implant and will I need further surgery to sort it?

Anyone else had this sort of thing happening?

thanks, Liz

Hi Liz what sort of implants are they? I started with tissue expanders and these were later replaced by silicone implants. I had various issues with the implants the surgeries are only minor to sort them out!
Sometimes can be done under local! I wouldn’t fret until you have seen the consultant! I know that is easier said then done believe me you just want to get on with the rest of your life. I think it is hit and miss with implants. They are very successful for most ladies! Let us know what the consultant has to say.