cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Chillow" Pillows!

9 REPLIES 9
Seashell60

Re: "Chillow" Pillows!

hi , thats where i got mine from a few weeks ago - thanks for the link my hubby couldnt find it again! such a bargain and its exactly the same one selling for 5 times the price!

The weather looks like warming up again down this way (Swindon) so it might be used this coming week!

Cheeers, Michele x

lucy12

Not sure if the link will work on here but you can always copy and paste it into Ebay...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-CHILLOW-COLD-THERAPY-COOLING-PILLOW-SLEEPING-AID-PAD-MAT-MUSCLE-RELIEF...

Hope that helps xx

lincs_lady

Hi, I can't find one on eBay for that price?

LexyB

Hey,

I bought one from the Chillow site as i hadn't slept for longer than 90minutes at a time...I was suicidal with lack of sleep due to night sweats!

I thought it worked to an extent but I would "heat it up" so be back to square one and then decided to buy a 2nd one - pricey i know but REVOLUTIONARY!

I go to sleep with one and one on the floor "pre-loaded" in a spare pillow. I waken up with a flush or for whatever reason and switch pillows and bingo, back to sleep. Some nights now that is enough, some I need to repeat it as i'm up several times but i wouldn't be without them.

Went away for a few nights away in a hotel recently and took them with me!

Good luck x

lucy12

Oh Jo, I'm sorry but that I've just spat tea all over the screen laughing at the thought of you being stuck to the checkout Smiley LOL

Lu xx

Jo1

I had one of those lady magnets when I was going through the menopause several years ago; I wore it all the time and also did other things like making that HRT cake that was often mentioned then and supplements from the health food shop. But if you get one, do take care when out shopping etc - I occasionally clanged when shopping in M&S and was stuck briefly on the side of their checkout belt when putting my shopping on it! It all makes for variety in your day but slightly embarrassing, and might not be a good thing when in security queues at the airport!

I still have it in the drawer, and if I get those awful side effects I'll resurrect it if it still works, and thanks for that bargain chillow on ebay tip.

Hugs, Jo x

lucy12

Hahaha Michele - I know exactly what you mean about a rainforest!

It's a magnet that you wear inside your knickers day and night and supposed to help with hot flushes - they were talking about them on the macmillan forum yesterday and on a facebook page I am on. It seems some BCN's are getting these in for women now but they can also be bought from Boots or Amazon, but at £29 I'm a bit sceptical!

Lu x

Seashell60

Hi Lucy, I can't wait for mine to arrive ! I thought the same thing that my hubby would have plenty to say if i paid that much for something. Although he does make some rather unusual and pointless purchases on EBay thinking that he has the bargain of the century and it turns out to be utter rubbish!!

What is this ~Lady Magnet you mention? I have seen it discussed before on here but never really took any notice until now ~ i feel like i am in the tropical rain forest at times when the flush gets me!

Cheers, Michele x

lucy12

Thanks Michele Smiley Happy

I was looking at the Chillows yesterday and trying to work out if hubs will go mad if I spend £30! But at £5.99, even he can't moan too much at that!

Now I just need to find a cheap lady magnet as these hot flushes are driving me insane....

Lu x

Seashell60

"Chillow" Pillows!

Hi , having been desperate for some relief from the awful night/day sweats that have finally kicked in after 9 months of Anastrozole tablets, I thought I would offer a little suggestion of my own. After chatting on another thread regarding these side effects I saw that a couple of you tried this Chillow pillow and rated it as very helpful.

After researching different websites for a price comparison, I was pleasantly surprised to find a seller on the EBay site who is selling them for £5.99 with free postage (the retail price is £30) ~ having made sure that it was the right product and not a fake my husband very kindly bought it for me as he knows i haven't had a decent night's sleep for ages!

I am waiting for it to be delivered tomorrow and can't wait to use it! I am fed up with changing bed linen and washing my hair/showering after a crap night of no sleep!

So if anyone else out there is suffering and wants some relief from the side effects of hormones, save yourself a lot of money and price check before you buy! Cheers, Michele x