re do of reduction

Sorry to post but feel I am in need of a bit of advice and support. I had a reduction and uplift to my unaffected side back in April (with some other work as well) and went back to see the PS yesterday. I haven’t been terribly happy since op but all the professionals kept telling me that it was an “early pleasing result” and that given time it would be a good match to my recon. I have spent the last 3 months asking my family, (nearly to distraction), “was I even” before I went anywhere as I was very conscious of my shape and was fed up keeping on padding up my bra. I began to think I was the only one that couldn’t see the difference, yesterday I saw another PS who quickly informed me that it was not a match at all and wanted to put me back on the waiting list to have it re done. I am happy about the fact that at long last someone sees it as I do but feel that more surgery now is just tooooo much so I have asked for a few months breathing space. I go back in September to get them to put me on the list for op sometime in Nov/ Dec. Has anyone else had this or experience of something similar? I just feel that I have wasted the last 3 months having had the surgery for no reason (I know that I was never going to have a perfect match but it could have been so much better and have less of a psychological impact).
Many thanks,
Marjay

Hi Marjay
Sorry to hear you are in this situation. I have had something simlar. Is it ok to PM you?
C x

Hi cupoftea,

Would love to hear from you, please pm me.

Marjay xx