results yesterday ,wasnt good news !

Hi ladies , just wanted give an update on previous posts iv made. got my results yesterday at bc ive been told its 

Invasive lobular breast cancer, i wasnt surprised but was more upset with daughters reaction, as she came with me . Alot of tears yesterday but sunk in more now.

Dr said need mri next week to  see if spread and op next ,not sure of anything else as didnt ask anything ,silly  i know just sat knodding to everthing. oh well. just wanna thank all you ladies on this forum for your support in past few weeks . I know will be ok as i get strenghth from reading all your stories.

good luck to all you ladies going for test ,and hope for  good news for you.

best wishes,  xxxxxx   rose38 

Hello Rose, 

So sorry to hear of your diagnosis. I don’t  know a lot about ILC as I had IDC and I understand they can be quite different. The following link will take you to a booklet on this site all about it, if you haven’t already been given a copy by your BCC, it can be downloaded and read either on your PC or you tablet:

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/sites/default/files/bcc45_invasive_lobular_2013_web.pdf

I’m sorry your daughter took the news badly, it must be very difficult for her to think of her mum going through this. Sending big hugs and best wishes.

poemsgalore xx