sad news on my sister in law

sad news on my sister in law

sad news on my sister in law Hi everyone
My poor sister in law is in hospital, just 2 weeks ago she was told her cancer has spread to liver, She has been battling cancer for 5 years. She has it in bones and both lungs, anyway they gave her chemo right away she was really bad on it, her temp became very high so she was rushed into hospital ,they had to operate she had internal bleeding , when they opened her up her liver had ruptured , she almost had a heart attack . The doctors have told my brother they can take her home because she has only days to live. I am so fed up of cancer, since i was diagnosed 7 years ago in june i have lost my father to cancer, my 2 dear friends ,now my sister in law , there is only me and 1 other friend left now . She is 5 years in the clear , so it looks like its me next ,im so scared sometimes. Everyone tells me to be positive, but its so hard to be when i am losing everyone i love. Take care all love carolm x

Dear Carol I am sorry to read that your sister in law is so ill and that you are going through such a difficult time at the moment, please feel free to contact the helpline for support if you feel this would be of help at any time.

The helpline number is 0808 800 6000 and it is open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 9am-2pm.

Kind regards
Forum Host
Breast Cancer Care

Carol M - Sister in Law Carol, I am so sorry to have read your post this evening. My heart goes out to you, you poor lady. As if you have’nt enough to cope with,
with your own cancer. I can only say Yes it is so hard to be positive, but somewhere inside us, we develop an inner strength to help us through all this.
Like you I try so hard to be positive, but it’s bloody hard!!! Especially when its all going pear shaped around you. I hope you have a family that you can turn to for support, as you don’t mention them. I have my faith and that guides me through. But it’s difficult anyway - so I just pray. Tonight is no different, I will pray for you and your sister in law. I hope she will not be in pain during her final days. I will also pray for your brother aswell. He must be at his wits end!!! Please let him know that there are hundreds of us out there with him and your sister in law. Please know we are here for you - day & night!!!
Love & a million hugs - Poplarlady xxxx

For Carol Carol, I am so sorry that you are having to deal with yet another person in your life with late stage cancer. This disease we have is horrible and doesn’t descriminate between the old and young and the good and bad. It seems that most of the people suffering are the good ones.
I wanted to let you know that i am thinking of you and i hope that knowing you are in our thoughts and prayers will be of some comfort.
I know that words are of little comfort at a time like this but please know that we are all here to help you through this.
wishing you strength to get through this trying time
lots of hugs
karen

just read your sad post and feel although words seem not enough just to say l am thinking of you all.l can see how scared you are and this will be a very difficult time for you but try to keep strong.take care hugs and love sharonx