shrinking bunions!?

i have a bunion on my right foot which seems to have shrunk since i started chemotherapy! is this real or am i grapsing at any straw which will make chemo more bearable? or perhaps its a well known positive (!) side effect of chemo?
x
jo

Hi Jo

I had a spot somewhere unmentionable which had turned hard and looked like the beginning of a cyst. It totally disappeared after my first chemo!

So there are positives!

Cecelia. x

Hi Jo

You made me have a look at my bunion (left foot in my case) but I am sorry to report no change at all! Boo hoo. That really would have been a positive!

Love

Dilys

I alas had no change in my bunion.(right foot) That would have been a bonus. I do now however appear to have a callous on my left foot from all the walking backwards and forwards to the hospital!

Love and take care
Thistle

I’ve had three styes in my eye for years - they’ve all gone now since I’ve had chemo - coincidence or what!??!

Hi All

Chemo has a very weird sense of humour, I find. If it cures a bunion then god bless it! Well done Jo for finding a real positive.

Sleep tight all

Dilys
xxx

hi all
umm, not quite a eureka moment on the bunion front (if this was a clinical trial i think it would be stopped…sorry thistle and dilys…) but maybe chemo does seem to have a variety of more random positive side effects…
jo
xx