side effects of herceptin

Been on herceptin since july last year and from reading side effects other people seem to have i feel very lucky. I am full of energy and never breathless or tired. I have flakey nails like lots of other people but thats ok. I am worried though that quite often i get one bout of diarrah( runs -sorry dont think spelling too good)! I cant pin it down to any one food or event. Just it seems that i cant eat and mix food that is rich like i used to. I obviously worry wot is causing this and wondered if anyone else has had sensitive stomach on herceptin? I have had my routine scan 2 wks ago and see the consultant in a weeks time but i would like to hear what you all think. Dont want to work myself up too much before appt

Skelts

I have been ‘looser’ on herceptin than normal and last time I had the herceptin my nurse actually asked me how my bowel movements were. She said diarroah (can’t spell it either!) was a side effect. I too was worried about it but had a ct scan about a month ago which was fine.

Regards
Linda