sore underarm and itchy boob after snb and wle

Hello
Well had my op 28th and my boob and arm pit are very numb but today my boob is so itchy. It could be the dressings and to touch it is making me cringe!
I’ve got quite big boobs dd but my dodgy one seems to be an e as its swollen. Its funny how the drs and nurses don’t mention that part!
Other than that I’ve no pain I’m having dressings off on thursday so might be better then.
Just wondered I just wondered if this is normal?
Love fran xx

Ditto, I remember this stage. My SNB scar was a lot more sore than the WLE. Apparently there are more nerve endings and also you compress it when you move your arm. The itchiness I think is the dressing and not being able to clean it. Hated that stage. DO you have the clingfilm stuff on? Must admit to hacking away the edges of it with my nail scissors (sure it isn’t recommended) so that I could use baby wipes on some of the surrounding area. At least it reduced the area that itched. They will probably take it off for you when you go in for your results xx

I also had itching while the dressing was on - I think it means it’s healing well.

It only got painful after a couple of weeks and I had to get stronger painkillers from the GP to use for a while.

All the best

C x

Hi again
You are my saviour! I have a long dressing on and it looks like cling film. They said I could take it off myself after 8 days and I thought no I don’t think so so I’m off to see the nurse after 7days as they couldn’t fit me in on the 8th and I didn’t want to wait 3 more days.
I’ve been wiping with baby wipes but the itching started today on my boob as well very strange and also strange feeling in it can’t explain them.
Xx