cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

starting chemo in September

10 REPLIES 10
hawkie

Re: starting chemo in September

Hoping to start chemo in September.  Looks like Ill be on Docetaxel along with Herceptin and what appears to be a new drug called Perjeta/Pertuzumab.  Ill be getting the Docetaxel one day then the other 2 a couple of days later to begin with as they may bring on allergic reactions.  Would love to hear from anyone who is having anything similar.  x

Barbarella63

Hi guys you need to come over to the September thread that's already on the go or we will lose track of you. Alternatively you could come onto our Facebook September group just follow this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/Startroopers/ just make sure you message me with your real name so I know you are on the forum xxx Barbs
Guest user
Not applicable

Hi, starting chemo in 3 days ... Very daunting but think the support people get on is amazing xxx
Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Lisa,
Totally understand your fears and worries at the moment. Hopefully once you have your chemo start date things will settle down for you. This is a daunting time, fear of the unknown and all that. Try to keep busy and make sure you have plenty of treats. Helps take your mind off other things and we are all here if you need us. You can come and join us anytime even if you end up with October appointment. No reason why you can't run in both camps! I will message the Stars to let them know you are there. Take care. xx
Guest user
Not applicable

Hi pas the boss
Thank you. Hopefully will get a start date soon. I am really freaking out about this and not handling it at all well. So any support will be gratefully received.
Lisa x
Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Lisabeth
If you do make it into September there are a bunch of brilliant ladies waiting to help and support you through this. Take care. xxx
Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Noggin
I'm due to start chemo in two weeks approx !! Not sure if I'll end up in September or October but will follow both threads until I have a set date. Good luck for 19/9. Keep in touch xx
frenchfancy

Hi Noggin,
Would just like to echo the invite from Pas the Boss. Please come and join us on the exist forum. There's lots of lovely ladies who will be more than happy to welcome you to the Stars xx
See you soon 😄
Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Noggin,
Come and join us on the other Septmber monthly thread. There are lots of wonderful ladies there already, ready and waiting to offer support, help info and the odd giggle too. xxxx
Janet_BCC

Hi NOGGIN17

Welcome to the forum.  It might be better to post on this thread which the September members have already started- I think they'll be more likely to see your post there:

http://forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Chemotherapy-monthly-threads/Starting-chemo-in-September/m-p...

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Guest user
Not applicable

starting chemo in September

Hi I start my first chemo(fec)  on the 19/9 was due to start on the 4/9 but had to be delayed for a snb which I had today 

ican I join your club !