stem cell reconstruction

has anybody had this done instead of lipofill? I have had 7 surgeries after my mx and have still been left with a rather large “hole”. the reports i have read about lipofill dont sound very successful but i dont seem to be able to find out much info about the stem cell recon other than the trials. any info would be gratefully received!

deed
xx

Hi Deed,

If you give the helpline a call they may be able to find out about this for you.

Best wishes,

Jo, Facilitator

Thanks Jo, i will give them a call tomorrow as i have spent hours on the internet and have got no where!!!

thank you

deed
x

Hi Deed

I’m booked in to have stem cell recon on 26th March. Not easy to find information out there and I did a lot of searching on the subject before finding a surgeon I thought could help me. I’m having mine done privately, courtesy of my employer’s healthcare scheme, but it’s going to be done at a hospital 240 miles from home, with all the hassles that brings.

If you have a look at the threads under “reconstructive surgery” you will find some more threads on it, search for lipofill.

Please feel free to PM me and we can discuss in more detail, if you like. I remember readings your posts last year and know you had a rotten time.