study drug eribulin

hi everybody, i was dx with lungs mets, chestwall and skin last march, now i am starting erilbulin tomorow is there anybody on this drug or have been on it.

Hiya Lolly! I can’t help with any info on this drug, but saw your name and just wanted to say hello and wish you all the very best with this treatment. I hope you get great results for a long time to come and that it won’t be too tough on you. Look after yourself xxx

Hi lollypop59

While you are waiting for replies I have put for you below the link to one of BCC’s secondary BC information leaflets, I hope you find it helpful.

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/secondary-breast-cancer/secondary-breast-cancer-bcc58

Kind regards,

Jo, Facilitator

Morning again! I have replied on the other thread , just to let you know am thinking of you and also…have spend the morning deep-cleaning my untility room, boy did it need it, ditto my kitchen…perhaps Eribulin makes us all have this energy to tackle those " If we really must…" cleaning jobs, or perhaps the chemists put a little Cleaning bug in the drug??? Other than that , and the wind, no side-effects… Just sit down-wind from your family when eating a meal, especially if it contains cabbahe or sprouts -!!! Hugs to you Angerlfalls!!xxxxxxx

Hey, Horsie! Long time, no see! Hope you’re doing well on the new treatment and hope the wind subsides soon…!!! Lol!!! xxx

Eribulin thread here
breastcancercare.org.uk/community/forums/secondaries-treatments-medical-issues/eribulin-chemotherapy-there-anyone-out-there-who-has-experience-new-drug
BCC, there doesn’t seem to be anything about eribulin listed in your Publications section. I hope someone is working on this… I’m expecting to start on eribulin next month.