cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

surgery for infection

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: surgery for infection

I have had 6 lots of surgery in last 10 weeks.Been  a long journey, for want of a better word, glad I am not the only one with problematic boobs!!!!Take care, and a hug, though not too tight!!

Highlighted

Hello Dale,

I had an infection which developed a few months after the surgery when everything seemed healed. In my case it was thought to be due to my implant which I have since learned can cause infection.

You don't say much about your own situation. It was very diffiuclt at the time and my recovery was lengthy, but did happen eventually.

Good luck Rattles

Highlighted

I've not gone through this Dale but wanted to send you hugs and support.

Take care

Tracy XXZx
Highlighted

I now have a vac drain on for a month. Seems a long time. Xx
Highlighted

Hi Dale
Please feel free to call our helpliners to talk your concerns and queries over, lines open weekdays 9-5 and Saturday 10-2 on 0808 800 6000

Take care
Lucy BCC

Highlighted

Hi Dale, just read your thread and although this has not happened to me, I just wanted to wish you good luck with your latest surgery. Hopefully this will work x
Highlighted

surgery for infection

I had my first op on 18th october, lumpectomy and node check, 2bd op in 22nd November full node clearance, good news no more cancer. But uve had a seroma drained 4 times and been in antibiotics fir an infection. I go back into theatre today they are going to open the wound back up to flush it out I will be left with a drain in afterwards. Has anyone experienced anything similar? Can't believe I have to have more surgergy, U was just getting back to some normality. Would love to hear from anyone. Best wishes dale xxx