Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tamoxifen and weight loss

3 REPLIES 3
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: tamoxifen and weight loss

thank you for your responses, planning on jogging more in the hope that helps shift some weight, only want to lose around a stone which i gained through chemo and all in middle area. like we dont have enough to put up with!! i have been on tamoxifen since july 09, just realised am 2 years in!!!! where has that went. x xx

Bethy

Hi
I have been on Taxoxifen since April 09 along with all the lovely side effects that come with it....I have now lost nearly 2 stone by attending a Rosemary Conley class and running 6 miles a week. Its a hard slog but so much easier when you are doing it with others...also Rosemary Conley do exercise as well.
Good luck !

charhie

hi, my gp told me that it makes you more hungry so we probably eat more than we should, she also said that its not impossible to lose weight but we would find it a lot harder. hope this helps a little.

x

Guest user
Not applicable

tamoxifen and weight loss

Hi I am trying to lose some weight and i am finding it very difficult i was wondering if it is to do with tamoxifen or my hysterectomy or both that is making it difficult, have before tried fruit for bfast,salad for lunch spag bol or like for dinner and also run 4 miles or so 3 times a week. I need some inspiration and success stories please. xxx