tamoxifen brand Teva

Has anyone been able to get Teva brand ? im due to renew my prescription and was going to ask my pharmacy to order it in for me .

I have found a local chemist that gets the teva brand for me too, I tried about 12 others chemists before I found teva though, they all seem to stock wockhard and from what I have read about that I avoid it! hope you managed to get them

Although I am taking Anastrozole and not Tam I found the Teva brand suited me best and my pharmacist always keeps it in stock for me now.

Hi,

I had Teva for the last 2 years, the last prescription I picked up they had given me wokhart I was slightly alarmed to say the least as was going on holiday and didnt want to get unexpected strange side effects, low and behold its been better for me, Nausea has drastically subsided, hot flushes reduced ? now Im hoping this will last as side effects had been pretty bad of late so its nice to have a break from them, My onc did once say that it can help to change brand occasionally as it can lessen side effects so we will wait and see, Teva does seem a problem to get hold of now though x

Hi

I’ve had trouble getting hold of Teva brand Tamoxifen as well. I contacted Teva and they said that they will start distributing their brand of Tamoxifen again in August. They didn’t explain why they’ve temporarily stopped doing it. I have told my pharmacist and have asked them to try and get it in again next month.

Meanwhile, I’ve found that Generics brand aren’t too bad, but am looking forward to using Teva again.

Hi

I’ve had trouble getting hold of Teva brand Tamoxifen as well. I contacted Teva and they said that they will start distributing their brand of Tamoxifen again in August. They didn’t explain why they’ve temporarily stopped doing it. I have told my pharmacist and have asked them to try and get it in again next month.

Meanwhile, I’ve found that Generics brand aren’t too bad, but am looking forward to using Teva again.

I have had difficulty getting Teva. Emailed them and was informed supply problem should be sorted by July. Pharmacist couldn’t get it … Prescription late July. Am using Relon. Not suiting me the same but much better than WD. I am wondering if the Teva problem is nationwide. I have trotted my prescription around umpteen chemists in Fife but to no avail!

Can you tell me about Teva brand, is this the best one for no side effects? I have been on 20mg daily for 13 months and have always had Wokhard with little or just mild side effects, then 2 months ago my pharmacist tried to give me a different brand apparently Wokhard have had distribution problems too! They went to so much trouble to get me the same brand and at the moment I am taking 2 10mg tabs as that’s all they can get. Xx

Hi

I too have had problems with brands other than Teva. My pharmacist has been trying for a few months to source some for me without success. I contacted Teva’s customer care line this morning and although they thought supply would be resumed next week it has now been put back to the beginning of October.

I have had enough Teva till now but will run out in a few days and am going on holiday soon - so will have to go on another brand. I feel really anxious about this - I didn’t sleep for a month on Relonchem.

Anyway just thought I’d share the good news !!

Jan