Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the post i dread to wright

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: the post i dread to wright

Dear Wayne I am so so sorry to hear of Maryannes passing. I remember all your posts where your love and concern and support shone through, I'm sure Maryanne was very proud of you and the way you cared for her.I hope you and your children can support each other through this awful time and that you will remember the good times the laughter and the love. Maryanne lives on in your heart Wayne.I wish you strength and send lots of love.
RIP Marryanne, free from pain. xx

Very sorry to hear this Wayne.
Rest in Peace Maryanne.

Tournesol x

Ah Wayne, So sorry to hear this very sad news, I remember all your posts you were so supportive to Maryanne, you must have been such a comfort to her. Thinking of you at this very sad time, RIP Maryanne
love Marina Xxx

So sorry to read this Wayne. Maryanne was so lucky to have you by her side. My thoughts are with you. R.I.P. Maryanne. xx

Hi Wayne,

Another bright star in the sky twinkling down on you Wayne - you were such a rock, support and loving husband. You both were so lucky to have each other.

My condolences to you and your lovely family.

Thinking of you at this devastating time

love
Chris xxx

so sorry x May Maryanne rest in peace, and thinking of you in this awful time xxx

May you rest in peace Maryanne. so sorry to hear of your loss Wayne.

Wayne you were such a support to Maryanne.
Dear Maryanne will always live on in your heart. May she rest in peace. Take care of yourself Wayne, Belinda. x

Ah Wayne,
Lovely to hear from you but am so sorry it is in such sad circumstances.
You have obviously been such a rock and support to your lovely Maryanne. She was blessed to have you, as you were her.
Rest in Peace Maryanne

Julie xxx

So sorry to hear this Wayne. It would have been a great comfort to her to have you by her side x

suzanne

So very sorry for your loss. RIP Maryanne and condolences to you and your family at this very sad time
Jillxxxx

Dear Wayne

May I pass on sincere condolences to you and your family and friends from all of us here at BCC at this very sad news about Maryanne

Take care

Lucy BCC

so sorry to hear about Maryanne, my thoughts are with you

So sorry to hear this Wayne, take care. dx

With deepest sympathy. Best wishes Pam

may she resty in peace

QD x

So very sorry to read this. I am sure Mary Anne was comforted so much by your loving support in her final days and is now at peace, free from pain. I hope that in time your memories prove a source of great comfort.

RIP Mary Anne, free from sorrow and suffering

My deepest sympathy
Valia
Jlr

Am so sorry to hear this, my deepest sympathy to you and your family xx

the post i dread to wright

its with deep regret and sorrow i must tell you on august the 7th my maryanne passed on , she passed at home where i looked after her till the end, all went down hill very fast but no matter what i made sure she had all she wanted no matter what, at this stage i would like to wish all of you every wish in the world and like to thank you all for advice and help 1,ooo,ooo,ooo wishes lo you,
love wayne