things are looking brighter

things are looking brighter

things are looking brighter I wrote a few weeks ago and felt so down having regional recurrance and not understanding my treatment plan as I was put on arimidex with four tumours present (small ones) I immediately started a dairy freee diet to aid recovery and within two months two of my tumours have vanished off the screne so to speak and the other two have reduced in size, much to the surpise of my onc and radiologist. Thought that the treatment I am on wouldn’t take effect for at least three months, but within two my tumours have really responded well. I feel so lucky and the sun is shining today which makes me even happier. The start of the year was horrendous what with moving into a new business, being diagnosed with a return and my little lads school closing, felt the world heavy on my shoulders. But his school has been saved, the tumours are down and the business is going really ok. Just want to share with you all. Happy easter

mollie

mollie I’m delighted with your good news. Whatever you’re doing you must be getting it right! Good luck with new biz continuing to flourish. Best wishes, dilly

Hi Mollie, I’m delighted with your good news! I’ve been dairy free since '04 when I was on chemo for hormone neg bc.I must say that it hasn’t done me any harm - infact I’m feeling fitter and have more energy now than I’ve had in years!Good luck…and A Happy Easter and many more of them to you too!