tierdness

hello everyone, Please can anyone tell me, it has been 18 months since i finished chemo,

but, i get extremly tierd, like yesterday and today, i am on the sofa, just too weak and tired to do anything, Is this normal? i do have slightly raised potassium levels but nothing is being done about that, i will have another blood test in about 4 weeks time. and i am just off food, any one? i am feeling fed up about the tierdness.

love to everyone and thank you

Hello Wfaf

Whilst waiting for replies to your post maybe you would like to give our free helpline a call where the staff can offer practical information as well as emotional support.  The free phone number is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

I have also attached a link to to the Macmillan publication on tiredness after breast cancer macmillan.org.uk/Cancerinformation/Livingwithandaftercancer/Lifeaftercancer/Lateeffectsbreast/Possiblelateeffects/Tiredness.aspx

Best wishes

June, moderator

I have been off chemo since 12/12 and have increased tiredness ever since. Very discouraged with lack of energy, neuropathy of feet, and joint and muscle pain increasingly worse. Anyone else having these problems?