travel issues and wlaking sticks

Ive agreed to go on hol with a friend but Im now feeling stressed about whether I will be able to manage the long day travelling (with a flight to the med). I constantly struggle with fatique since my bone mets and during the day I can get to the point where I struggle to function (brain fog and a need to lie down). I find a walking stick helps a little bit but I’m worried about having to stand in long queues. (You may see me in M&S queues trying to prop myself up).

I wondered if anyone has any practical tips to share? Has anyone tried any of those walking sticks with seats?

Hi Jenny I have not tried the walking sticks with seat I think I know which you mean. I need a walking stick to help with balance because I have MS lately I also find I now need a wheel chair. I have considered using something that looks like what you say as it gives you mobility but also a safety seat when you need it good luck with it xxx  

Hi, I use one crutch rather than a stick. My crutch is from www.coolcrutches.com
X

Hi Jenny29,I’ve used a walking stick for last 10 yrs,an at the airport you will not have to stand in que,who ever you travel with ask them to book u medical assist at airport going Frm all airports have it ,right Frm minute you check in you go front ques ,even through security to boarding the plane first,or look up airport where you are flying Frm web site an look up disabled help on there and should be a number to call ,but what ever company going with should book this assistance to ,I always get help at airport as I have bone disease an cant stand for more than few mins or joints swell and I’m in constant pain,they will help u an its such a relief an less worry when are helped,an more time to enjoy your break.