cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

triple negative

4 REPLIES 4
pattymi

Re: triple negative

Posted on triple neg survivors thread. All clear after 5 years, TN less likely to recur for me now than other types of breast cancer whoop whoop.

myliljaiden

Its said that triple neg has a higher chance of reoccurring compared to other types of breast cancer and higher mortality rate within the first 3-5 years. I was diagnosed with triple neg in august has double mastectomy in September and 8 rounds of chemo ACT. I was really scared at first especially after reading articles on triple negative but I think each of us are different and our mindset plays a big role in our prognosis. Stay positive change to a healthy diet and dont depend on statistics.
Marina

Hello and sorry you have joined us in this nasty battle we are all facing here. I too have triple negative and have had fisrt chemo.
I don't think anyone here can acurately answer your question but you will get loads of support from others going through the same and heaps of information.
You could join the thread ANY TRIPLE NEGATIVE SURVIVORS OUT THERE. We are either going through treatment and there are others who pop in who finished there treatments years ago.
Marina
Lizzy_BCC

Hi gsarv, 

I am sorry you are going through this difficult time. I am sure some of users will be along to show some support soon.

In the meantime you could call our support line at 0808 800 6000 who can talk to you about your diagnosis and offer a friendly ear. 

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Digital Community Assistant 

gsarv

triple negative

Hi all... i am 34 yr.. i have diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer. .. right now going throu my chemo, 3 gone still 5 more. . I have done my mastectomy. . All say with triple negative it will come back ..is that so ..