trouble sleeping, any tips please

Panto season is clearly here I spent last night with the less well known dwarves - crampy, achy, ouchy and weirdly tingly. Which in turn made me grumpy. Comfy must have  had a better offer as they were no where to be found!

I have some aromatheapy oils, and a relaxing cd. Also have a massage with moisture cream before going to bed.

Find am getting cramps in my legs.

Thanks in advance x

Magnesium is meant to help with leg cramps. Have you tried Epsom salt baths daily, also you can buy magnesium spray(it is well absorbed through skin x

BevH - I’m sorry to hear this, nothing worse than not being able to sleep - it makes dealing with everything during the day that much harder and I do feel for you.

The only two tips I can offer as it works for me is sleep easy tea before going to bed and lavender pillow spray.

As previously said - epsom bath salts are brilliant - have a soak in a warm bath of these before bed too.

Good luck and let us know if our tips work!

Thanks everyone, some helpful tips there will certainly give them a try and let you know. Hugs to you all x

Hi Bev H,

Not sure if it will help, but I bought a v- shaped pillow that really helped me sleep in bed at night after my double Mx and implant reconstruction 9 days ago. Use it during the day to help with posture when sitting as well.
I got a Teddy bear one from dunelm - cost about £12… fleece cover - super comfy. Would recommend for sure x
Best wishes on your recovery.