waiting and worrying.

Evening. I posted on here at the weekend. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I had my us on 6th jan, this was just to check on a cyst i had. it had grown and fluid was drawn from it and doc confirmed it was nothing to worry about. However during the examination 3 odd shaped masses/lumps were found. A core Biopsy was taken, the doc said it doesn’t look like breast tissue a cyst or a fibroadenome (which i had 10 years ago and had it removed)i asked if it was BC and her reply was “i cant be certain”…All i can think about is her answer. I told her i had a follow up on 16th jan, she said its advisable to bring it sooner… i have contacted the breast clnic but they said just keep my appointment as booked as it takes 5 working days to get reults. This has been a very long week. Im trying to keep busy but its on my mind constantly. I feel totally exhausted and im having strange pains in both breast now (before pain was in the right - near armpit - but lumps were found in left) I just wish it was monday so i know either way… Do you think it would be silly of me to take both my mum and husband to the appointment?? Im 32 and have 2 children!!!

My daughter is 32 and I bet she would want me with her (and her OH) if she was going through something similar so I don’t think it is weird at all.

I will be thinking about you now and hope you come back and post to tell us it was good news.

Debbie

The waiting is the worst part you imagine all sorts.I would imagine if you have two children they will keep you busy and this may take your mind off things.
Its not silly to want your husband and your mum with you.
I took my son who is 32 with me I was not sure if I should tell him or not but he said that he wanted to go with me.

Remember its not always bad news

Hope things go ok for you

Hi there,

It is not in the least bit silly to take your mum and your husband, I am 48 and would not have got through this without taking both my sister and husband, they both come with me for nearly every appointment. Fingers crossed that you are going to hear good news, it dos’nt always have to be bad news. I agree and I am sure every other lady on this forum would agree the waiting is the worst part of this, every day seems like a week. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you, good luck

Debh