363305posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waiting for biopsy results on Wednesday

7 REPLIES 7

Re: waiting for biopsy results on Wednesday

Im too waiting for my results on wendsday and im so scared ... my dr said its 75% I have bc 😞 .... im up and down at mo ...well keep me informed wish u well x x

Hi,dods how did you get on with your results.Good news my margins were clear but one of my lymph nodes was cancerous,so now I have 2options, a full axillary clearance.or radiotherapy,maybe chemotherapy.my head is all over the place at the moment.don't know which road to go down for the best.hoping to see my oncologist and get some advice.let me know how you get on.x

Thank you. Hopefully a day of celebrating for you tomorrow. You must be so proud of your daughter. xx

Thank you so much,will be keeping everything crossed for good results.Good luck for Monday x

Thanks Donna,have to admit my stomach has been churning all day.appointment 08_15 then straight off to liverpool to see the daughter graduate.it will be one emotional day.the best of luck for tomorrow,will let you know how I got on x

Good luck for tomorrow Daiseykins, am waiting for my results on Monday. x

Hi, I also get my results tomorrow.. It's a very surreal time. I hope you get good news...

Donna x

waiting for biopsy results on Wednesday

Hi, ladies,appointment on Wednesday for my biopsy results,its been a very long 2.weeks.very sore breast but have been taking lots of pain relief.really hoping the results come back clear.if not I will just have to fight it more.Good luck to anyone else  who is waiting for there results.x