Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waiting for results

6 REPLIES 6
Lucy_BCC

Re: waiting for results

Dear Donata
I am sorry to read about your situation, I have replied in your other thread with some information for you and just wanted to say please do call our helpliners for some support, they are here for you
0808 800 6000 10-2 today and 9-5 weekdays

Take care
Lucy BCC

Guest user
Not applicable

just thank you to all of you x

Guest user
Not applicable

I m so pleased to find someone with mental illness because i feel nobody understands me. the results are cancer 3 and they want to do surgery then chemo then possibly surgery again.i have decided that i m not going through it .this is just such a high stress situation that it would send me flying to psychiatric hospital.my shrink understands.

Guest user
Not applicable

hi donata

i too also suffer a mental illness and the worry of finding a lump has been having a negative effect on my mental health, my appointment is tomoz and i am so anxious i havent been sleeping and always feeling on edge, my best advise is to try and keep as busy as you can doing things you enjoy and talking to people being open about how your feeling, try not to keep it all bottled up, ive also found it helpful to talk to my cpn about what is happening so she can try to support me as well and keep an eye on my mental health condition.

sorry you are going through this i hope you get your answers soon and start to feel better

lou X

poemsgalore

Donata, I posted a reply to your other post, I hope you find it, and I hope your results are not bad ones. Thinking of you and sending best wishes.

Poemsgalore xx

Janet_BCC

Dear donata

As well as the support you will receive from other members on this forum you can also call our Helpline during opening hours.  Our Helpliners can offer you practical information and emotional support.  The opening times are 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays.  The number is 0808 800 6000.

Do let us know how you got on at your appointment today.

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Guest user
Not applicable

waiting for results

Could not sleep got up at 5.so in a few hours i m getting results from biopsy.i am mainly terrified that they will want to hurt me some more and i am very tempted not to go especially after reading some of other people s experiences.the whole thing is made a lot worse by the fact that i suffer from mental illness and all this stress is making me ill.any advice?