1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waiting for results

4 REPLIES 4

Re: waiting for results

Thankyou for your kind words....unfortunately it wasn't great news. I have invasive ductal upper left inner breast grade 3 and preinvasive ductal lower inner left breast. Only option left breast removal! Too much overload today, not sure what to think....

Hi derkina

I hope everything goes well for you today. I understand the feelings you must have been going through. It's a horrible few weeks while you are waiting to find out.

Hopefully, you'll receive good news... but if not, you've come to the right place for support and advice.

Take care x

Thankyou x

Hi derkina

It sounds like you're having a tough time at the moment.  I'm sure some of the others users will be a long soon to offer you their experiences and advice.  In the mean time if you need additional support do give the BCC helpline a call on 0808 800 6000.  Here you can share your thoughts and concerns with someone who will offer you emotional support as well as practical information.  Lines are open weekdays 9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

waiting for results

Hi everyone, I am a newbie today. I went to doctors with a painful lump on lower inner quadrant left breast quite deep in. I was referred to breast clinic and appointment came a week later (last Wednesday). I was examined by a doctor who said it was a cyst. So I wasn't expecting anything else! I then had an ultrasound which revealed it was not a cyst but a solid mass and that I also had an irregular mass on upper inner quadrant same breast. I was told they wanted to do two core biopsies. I then had a mammogram. I went back to ultrasound where they did ultrasound assisted biopsies 4 in Total on the 2 masses. He then put a titanium marker in the lower one! I had to have a mammogram after nd then was booked in for a week which is tomorrow? I am really worried and it has been the longest 6 days! Is the procedure I had normal? I thought I was having a consultation and then All this happened, should I be scared? Results tomorrow Smiley Happy Thankyou