waiting for the results ...

had the lumpectomy nearly 2 weeks ago, results will be in hospital on coming wend … having invasive breast cancer and waiting for the results  to know more about it … scared … scared to go to hosptila to listen to the results … i guess many been through the same , how did you manage ? will appraciate if anyone replies xxx

Hello
I know what you mean, i felt the same way. I would say the mist difficult moments of my BC experience, so far, were the waiting on the TAC results and on the analysis after surgery
There is no way how to cope with the feeling and just can say to you that now, 3 months after, I still remember that was the longest week ever.
What I can say is that when I opened the results - yes it was in a sealed envelop which i broke, were my results so I have the right to see it before my doctor - my diagnosis of stage I, so margins and nodes clean was confirmed. I cried like a baby, mix feelings were running in my head and I couldn’t stop crying but with happiness :slight_smile: and I hope you find the same result for you and the same kind of happiness
Good luck and keep in touch!
Xx
Paula

Didn’t really know where to post so trying out a few threads, diagnosed with DCIS at 32, had surgery all clear and regular appointments, went for my routine mammogram and have had a recall, USS and core biopsy have been done and just called by the BCN team with a clinic appointment for tuesday. I am feeling understandably anxious any thoughts, coping strategies welcome Thanks x