Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waiting for wednesday...

6 REPLIES 6
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: waiting for wednesday...

Thats my thinking too Lin, hopefully they'll take it out either way...
Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Cath, my advice would be to insist it is removed xx
Guest user
Not applicable

Oops sorry lol, for once I'm wishing the time away!! Yes fingers crossed we can breathe a huge sigh of relief, I'm absolutely drained!! Good luck for TOMORROW lol
take care xxx
Guest user
Not applicable

LOL Suz, it's not Wednesday til tomorrow! I know, this week's dragging isn't it? 🙂
I see you've got your appointment for Thursday now, so hopefully we'll both have good news to celebrate by the end of the week...
I'm just looking forward to being able to sleep all night again (fingers crossed)
Take care, keep in touch xx
Guest user
Not applicable

Hi cath46
hope all goes well today and you get the results you want to hear! Let us know!
Best wishes suz xx

Dear cath46

Other members on this site often say that the waiting is the worst.

It may help to give our Helpline a call just to talk things over. They will be able to offer you information and support during this difficult time. The number is 0808 800 6000 and they are open from 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays.

Take care

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Guest user
Not applicable

waiting for wednesday...

...and it's taking FOREVER!!
I initially found a lump back in November, and went to the breast clinic for all the tests, which came back as fine, but when I had my 'final' appointment on 14th Feb, as the lump was still there they took another needle test just to be sure and told me to phone back in 2 weeks if I hadn't heard anything.
I phoned on Tuesday as I hadn't heard and a very young sounding secretary, who couldn't find my records initially, finally called me back saying they'd found some 'strangely behaving cells' and would be discussing this in a meeting next Wednesday and would call to let me know if they need me to come back in.
I'm assuming that I'll need a small op to take the lump away if it's not normal, but just want to know what's going on now!!!