waiting test results bit worried

Hi to everyone I am new and this is my first post I was diagnosed with breast cancer on 15th November 2012 and had my surgery on the 7th December, as the tumor was very high up in the inner quadrant of my right breast had a therapeutic mammoplasty, stereo wire local excision and sentinel lymph node biopsy .I get my results on the 19th December, it as only just sunk in every thing has happed so fast since diagnoses no time to think bit worried now i have time on my hands

Hi Ann and welcome to the BCC forums

In addition to the support you will soon have from your fellow users, our helpliners are on hand with support, information and a listening ear on 0808 800 6000, lines open during the week 9-5 and on Saturdays 10-2

You may find the BCC ‘Just diagnosed’ information page useful as it contains further support ideas such as ‘Live chat’ and ‘One to one support’ along with lots of information which may help over the coming months:

http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/diagnosis?utm\_source=Homepage&%3Butm\_medium=help\_you&%3Butm\_campaign=diagnosis

Take care

Lucy