waiting

Hi all after noticing a change in my nipple I went to the docs after leaving it a while to see if it really was a change, I noticed it because I always put my deodorant on in front of the mirrored cabinet, my doc was brilliant she referred me immediately for a 2 week appt & gave me a leaflet explaining g the 2 week thing that was last Thursday & I’m trying to stay busy & positive but it’s not working I hate to think what Ill be like when I actually go my husband is the only one who knows because I don’t want anyone to worry …any advice welcome  Thanks

Hello Eccles

Welcome to the forums, this must be very difficult time for you.  I’m sure other users will be along to support you soon. 

In the meantime, maybe you would like to talk things through with a member of our helpline staff who are there to offer practical information as well as emotional support. The free phone number is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

Best wishes

June, moderator

Hi Eccles

I can’t really give you any more advice than what you’re doing… just keep yourself busy.  The odds are in your favour and it’s good knowing that only 1 out of 10 people in the breast clinic get diagnosed with cancer :slight_smile: