cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weight loss

3 REPLIES 3
Cookie17

Re: weight loss

i wish you lots of luck for your test results.  I know where you are coming from in googling things. I did this myself when I was first diagnosed with terminal cancer. Not a good idea as I freaked myself out.  The worrying is probably what has made you lose weight.  We can easily read into things that are not there, wait for what they say to you.

My weight has yoyod all the time, its just one of those things.  You are lovely however you are.  Let us know how things went. I can see this site is wonderful with help and advice to all dealing with their own situations.

I will be thinking of you.

75LM

Thanks, I know googling is no good but i couldn't help myself! I will wait and see what the experts say tomorrow.

Sharbansh

Do not google,it's the worse thing you can do,I did this and frightened myself so much ,good luck for your biopsy results x
75LM

weight loss

I have lost weight unintentionally, over half a stone in the last couple of months. I read this is not a sign of breast cancer but wondered what people's experience is. Getting more panicked before I get my biopsy results tomorrow, trying not to Google stuff too much!