cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weird feeling in back after ld recon

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: weird feeling in back after ld recon

Hi i had my mast and recon ld on the 29th of june this year, the only problem i seem to have is going up stairs, depending on the steepness, it feels like its resisting, really really weird, and in the car when you go round corners, and just started with weird sensations in the back, oh well, still think it looks great though

Alison xxx

Highlighted

Hiya, I am also 4 weeks post op bilateral LD reconstruction. I am sitting here now typing this reply and I have the funny feeling under my shoulder blade!!! I find if I do my excercises it goes away.

Good Luck
Shelly1301 xxx

Highlighted

Hi Seeker,
I had exactly the same strange feeling in my back. It took several months to go but nearly 2 years down the line it's completely disappeared. Hope yours settles down soon.
Chatta x

Highlighted

Hi seeker,

I am 4 weeks post op bilateral LD reconstruction I didn't have the catching sensation you have in your should blade but when I am rubbing bio oil into my scars it feels like someone is proding my back, I presume because it is still attached to its original site in the back the brain still thinks it's located in your back.

Not sure it that feeling will ever go away but I personally feel it is a small price to pay for the result I have, I am really pleased with my recon are you ???

Hope everything goes well for you in the future

Kaz
xx

Highlighted

weird feeling in back after ld recon Hi
I'm one week post-op and get a feeling in my back like something is catching on my shoulder blade with certain movements. I wodered if anyone else had had this and if it stopped.
seeker

Highlighted